I am asked so often which brand of essential oils I use in the raw desserts and tox free home and body products used in my recipes both in my two self-published recipe books and on the blog.
I have used doTERRA essential oils for years for a number of reasons. They are Certified therapeutic grade and extremely pure. The plants they are extracted from are farmed where they natively grow and they provide wonderful support to the communities they work with. A very small amount goes a long way.
The structure of the doTERRA business means that they are not readily available in stores. However, I have popped the easy steps below so you can open your own wholesale account and stock up on these stunning oils.
(You can either go and select individual oils you are after or you can order one of the kits for a valuable way to get a range of oils to play with.)
- Go to this link then click on ‘Join & Save’
- Choose the country & language for you
- Click ‘Local.’
- Choose wholesale —NOT preferred member
- Enter your personal information, including your Australian Business Number (only applicable in this instance if you are considering earning money through doTERRA. You can set it up at a later stage if you don’t have one yet though.
- At enroller id, enter my number: 5007195
- Then click verify (it should then show you my name)
- Set yourself up with a password
- Click over to the next page
- Select what kit you’d like to order or create your custom order and click the ‘$35 introductory packet’ (this is your membership)
- Enter your credit card details and process your order
If you have any questions just email me at email@example.com.